I’m a father, husband, user experience professional, speaker and entrepreneur. I work at one of Internet Retailer’s Hot 100 web sites, and am a former contributor at Mashable.com, one of TIME Magazine’s 25 Best Blogs.
In 2011 I founded Kosella.com, a web property development company. I was married in 2008 to my beautiful wife, Mandi. We have an adopted tabby cat [Skitty] and a Shih Tzu-Terrier mix [Beta]. We currently live in Madison, WI.More About Elliott
Elliott is one of the best people I’ve worked with in the online space. He has a tremendous understanding of the Internet and web culture, and is willing to take risks when necessary to try to push things forward.
-Bill Aicher, Musicnotes CGO
What Can I Help With?
- WordPress Customization (any type of site you need, I can build it on WordPress)
- Website Experience Consultation
- Website Redesign Consultation
- Social Media Integration for Your Business
- Joint Ventures Between Our Web Properties
- [ Insert Your Idea Here ]
Contact me to start discussions about your project.